$ 2,295,000.00

1111 SE 9th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33316



  • Date added:
    02/01/20
  • Post Updated:
    2020-02-01 01:05:51
  • MLS #:
    F10214696
  • Bedrooms:
    4
  • Type:
  • Listing Type:
    Exclusive Right
  • Status:
  • Area:
    3700 sq ft
  • Lot size:
    5752 sq ft
  • Board:
    Greater Ft Lauderdale REALTORS
  • Data Last Updated:
    2020-01-31T19:07:27.047
  • Courtesy of:
    One Sotheby’s Int’l Realty

Description

Located in the quiet Rio Vista neighborhood over the bridge from the historic Las Olas restaurants and shops, and just steps away from the serenity of park and canals. Walking distance to the brand new Lauderdale Yacht Club. No amenity or finish material overlooked. Another Beinke Builders project with Award winning architecture by Randall Stofft Architects. Interior design by nicholastrielloHOME. 4 Bed, 5 Bath, Powder Room, Oversized 2 Car Garage – 9’x18′ Garage Door big enough for a Lift, Gas Cooktop, Generator, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar, Pool & Spa, Outdoor Kitchen, Crestron Smart Home, Security Cameras, 10.5′ Foot Ceilings 1st Floor, 16′ Ceiling 2nd Floor Loft, Ceiling Soffit Detail Each Floor. 6′ Concrete and Stucco Privacy Wall. See Photo Descriptions. Completion Summer 2020.

  • Broker Remarks: Upon cleared deposit after due diligence period, commissions paid in the same % as the deposit schedule. 25% with our pre-construction contract and goes hard after 15 day due diligence. Remaining 75% due at settlement. Please request our contact prior to making an offer as we have a custom builder pre-construction contract. Under Construction DO NOT ENTER the job site without being escorted by Listing Agent. Closed toed shoes and long pants preferred while major work being done.

View on map / Neighborhood

  • County: Broward County
  • Directions: From South Federal Highway (US1) go East on SE 11th Court. Residence is on the corner of SE 11th Court and SE 9th Ave.
  • Geographic Area: Ft Ldale SE (3280;3600;3800)
  • Elementary School: Harbordale
  • Middle School: Sunrise
  • Senior High School: Fort Lauderdale

Property Details

  • Original List Price: 2295000
  • Baths Full: 5
  • Baths Half: 1
  • Style: Pool Only
  • Subdivision Name: Rio Vista Isles
  • Subdivision Complex Bldg: Rio Vista Isles
  • Subdivision Number: 18
  • Subdivision Information: Sidewalks
  • Section: 11
  • Rooms Description: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Great Room,Media Room,Utility Room/Laundry
  • Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs,Other,Sitting Area – Master Bedroom
  • Construction Type: Concrete Block Construction,Cbs Construction,New Construction,Stucco Exterior Construction
  • Legal Description: RIO VISTA ISLES UNIT 3 7-47 B LOT 17 BLK 8
  • Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks,Separate Tub & Shower
  • # Carport Spaces: 1
  • # Garage Spaces: 2
  • Occupancy Information: Vacant
  • Parcel #: 504211181131
  • Parcel # MLX: 1131
  • Showing Instructions: Appointment Only,See Broker Remarks,Call Listing Agent
  • Terms Considered: Cash
  • Type of Association: None

Property Features

  • Cable Available: 1
  • Carport Description: Detached
  • Cooling Description: Ceiling Fans,Central Cooling,Zoned Cooling
  • Exterior Features: Barbeque,Built-In Grill,Deck,Exterior Lighting,Fence,Open Balcony
  • Floor Description: Ceramic Floor,Other Floors,Tile Floors
  • Front Exposure: East
  • Furnished Info List: Unfurnished
  • Garage Description: Attached
  • Heating Description: Central Heat
  • Interior Features: Closet Cabinetry,Cooking Island,Foyer Entry,Pantry,Roman Tub,Walk-In Closets,Wet Bar
  • Parking Description: Driveway,Guest Parking,Pavers
  • Pet Restrictions: No Restrictions
  • Pets Allowed: 1
  • Pool: 1
  • Pool Description: Below Ground Pool,Gunite,Heated,Hot Tub,Private Pool,Salt Chlorination
  • Pool Dimensions: 15×25
  • Roof Description: Other Roof
  • Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
  • Spa: 1
  • Sprinkler Description: Auto Sprinkler
  • View: Other View

Fees and Taxes

  • Tax Amount: 6788
  • Tax Information: New Construction
  • Tax Year: 2018

Disclaimer

Listing Courtesy of: One Sotheby’s Int’l Realty   © 2018 Realtors® of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state laws.   Data Last Updated: 2020-01-31T19:07:27.047