For sale 2nd floor office condo 13,252 SF. High power 1,600 AMPS on building, Backup generator on premise, extra A/C units in computer lab room, and one of the highest parking ratios in the area (6.3 for every 1,000 SF). Great work force in surrounding areas, zoned CC (Commerce Center). Seller is very interested in quick closing and offers seller financing. Improvements done include cabling, A/C, build-out & power which exceed 1 million. Unit F can be purchased together with Units D & E (8,867 SF). Also available for lease.
- Broker Remarks: Easy to show, please call today to schedule an appointment. (Allow 24 hour notice for appointment date) Please do not send clients without appointment.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Broward County
- Directions: Property is conveniently located a block from I-95, just off Cypress Creek Road, in a beautifully maintained office park. It is adjacent to the Sheraton Suites Hotel. Tri-rail station and numerous restaurants/shopping are within walking distance.
- Geographic Area: Ft Ldale NW(3390-3400;3460;3540-3560;3720;3810)
- Location of Property: City Location
- Original List Price: 2385360
- Section: 10
- Unit Number: F
- Legal Description: 6300 OFFICE CENTER CONDO UNIT F BLDG 6300
- # Buildings: 1
- # Stories: 2
- Parcel #: 494210AB0060
- Parcel # MLX: 60
- Showing Instructions: 24 Hour Notice,Appointment Only,Call Listing Office
- Floor Description: Carpeted Floors,Wood Floors
- Parking Description: Common Parking
Fees and Taxes
- Tax Amount: 28699
- Tax Year: 2019
Listing Courtesy of: Total R E Consultants Inc © 2018 Realtors® of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state laws. Data Last Updated: 2020-09-08T15:34:52.053